Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visiting privileges depend on the patient's condition. The patient, nurse, or physician may restrict visiting hours. Your cooperation in maintaining a peaceful, quiet atmosphere throughout the hospital is appreciated.
The main entrance is open from 5:30 am to 8:30 pm. The emergency entrance is accessible 24 hours every day. We encourage visitors for emotional support and recovery. To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask family and visitors to help us with the following:
- Be considerate of other patients by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Ensure that children who visit are supervised by an adult other than the patient.
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat, or any contagious disease.
- Respect no visiting signs. These are only placed when patients request no visitors.
- Observe our infection prevention signs and see the nurse before entering a room if the sign requests that.
- Leave the room during tests and treatments if asked.
- Visiting may need to be limited depending on the patient's condition to promote rest and healing.
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed in any of our facilities or parking areas. Thank you for respecting our policy.
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital is a latex-safe facility. Latex is a common allergen and can cause severe reactions to patients, visitors and colleagues. Therefore, latex balloons are not allowed within any of our facilities.
Our volunteers will deliver mail to you daily. Mail and flowers should be addressed to:
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital
2661 County Highway I
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
ORDER FLOWERS FROM OUR GIFT SHOP
Our Hospital Gift Shop offers a unique selection of floral arrangements for purchase. You may call and place an order directly by phone, for delivery to a hospitalized patient. Major credit cards only, please.
Call 717-7352 to order.