St. Joseph's is a smaller hospital with a big commitment to advanced medicine.
Explore career opportunities at St. Joseph's Hospital, as well as other HSHS system hospitals, to find the right opportunity for you. St. Joseph’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status.
HSHS Career Center
At Hospital Sisters Health System we provide healthcare excellence that is driven by our core values of respect, care, competence and joy. Join our team and help healing happen.
If you are currently an HSHS colleagues, you may view postings internally by clicking the button below. You will also find this link on your HSHS intranet.
Current HSHS Colleagues
- Accredited Sleep Disorders Laboratory on-site.
- St Joseph's Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine is equipped with two hyperbaric chambers within the hospital and operates a second wound treatment location in Eau Claire.
- Complete Rehabilitation Services include an extensive specialized pediatric therapy program (SPOTS) with two convenient locations in Chippewa Falls and Eau Claire.
- Home Health/Hospice/Palliative Care/Lifeline provides care in a multi-county area surrounding Chippewa Falls and Eau Claire.
- LE Phillips-Libertas Treatment Center is nationally recognized for inpatient/outpatient alcohol and drug addiction treatment program and outpatient mental health services
About St. Joseph's Hospital
HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, is a family-focused hospital locally respected and nationally recognized for delivering quality healthcare and outstanding patient satisfaction.
A close connection exists between St. Joseph's and the communities it serves, a relationship nurtured by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis since 1885.
St. Joseph's Emergency Center is the area's only 24/7 hospital-based Urgent Care Service and Chippewa County's only Level III Trauma Center. St. Joseph's offers advanced surgical technology for both inpatient and outpatient surgeries, an Intensive Care Unit for diverse life-threatening conditions, and inpatient care in newly renovated private patient rooms. In 2015, the Birth Center was completely renovated and updated with the latest technology and amenities.
The hospital's campus includes a new Medical Office Building that houses Prevea Family Health, outpatient physical/speech/occupational therapy services and occupational health and medicine services. LE Phillips-Libertas Treatment Center is located adjacent to the hospital campus.